Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) Seeking CP-12 Level 1 Certificate
If you are a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) you may submit a copy of your CSP Certificate to the CP-12 Panel in lieu of training certificates/transcripts. The application will be submitted through your Command Sr. Director and must include the following:
- Memo thru the Command Senior Director to the CP-12 Functional Chief Representative (FCR)
- Legible copy of the CSP Certificate (Note: Your CSP must still be valid/current)
- Bio or Resume
- Skills Assessment Worksheet
CP-12 Professional Seeking to be a Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Will have 4 years of safety experience where safety is at least 50%, preventative, professional level with breadth and depth of safety duties.
- Will have a BCSP-Approved Credential, CP-12 Level-I Professional Certificate in Safety and Occupational Health (with ANSI logo and number).
- Must pass the CSP examination.
- For additional information see BCSP.org.