YOU ARE ACCESSING A U.S. GOVERNMENT (USG) INFORMATION SYSTEM (IS) THAT IS PROVIDED FOR USG AUTHORIZED USE ONLY.
BY USING THIS IS, YOU CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- THE USG ROUTINELY MONITORS COMMUNICATIONS OCCURRING ON THIS IS, AND ANY DEVICE ATTACHED TO THIS IS, FOR PURPOSES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PENETRATION TESTING, COMSEC MONITORING, NETWORK DEFENSE, QUALITY CONTROL, EMPLOYEE MISCONDUCT, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS.
- AT ANY TIME, THE USG MAY INSPECT AND/OR SEIZE DATA STORED ON THIS IS AND ANY DEVICE ATTACHED TO THIS IS. - COMMUNICATIONS OCCURRING ON OR DATA STORED ON THIS IS, OR ANY DEVICE ATTACHED TO THIS IS, ARE NOT PRIVATE. THEY ARE SUBJECT TO ROUTINE MONITORING AND SEARCH.
- ANY COMMUNICATIONS OCCURRING ON OR DATA STORED ON THIS IS, OR ANY DEVICE ATTACHED TO THIS IS, MAY BE DISCLOSED OR USED FOR ANY USG-AUTHORIZED PURPOSE.
- SECURITY PROTECTIONS MAY BE UTILIZED ON THIS IS TO PROTECT CERTAIN INTERESTS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO THE USG. FOR EXAMPLE, PASSWORDS, ACCESS CARDS, ENCRYPTION OR BIOMETRIC ACCESS CONTROLS PROVIDE SECURITY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE USG. THESE PROTECTIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED FOR YOUR BENEFIT OR PRIVACY AND MAY BE MODIFIED OR ELIMINATED AT THE USG DISCRETION.
- This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center.
- Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- US Army Combat Readiness Center External Link Policy
The USACRC links to websites that are not DoD/government-owned or DoD/government sponsored if these website provide information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official DoD/government website. USACRC provides links to these non-DoD/government websites as a public service only.
The U.S. government, DoD and USACRC neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these website links. Furthermore, the U.S. government, DoD and USACRC neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timelines or completeness of the information contained in non-DoD/government website links.
The USACRC staff evaluates all links using the following criteria:
- Is the website an official DoD/government-owned or supported website? If not, does the website provide DoD/government information and/or services in a way that is not available on an official DoD/government website?
- Does the website complement existing information, products and services on safety.army.mil?
- Is the website accessible and applicable to a wide audience?
- Is the website's content relevant, useful and applicable to the Army safety mission?
- Does the website's approach to the privacy of personal information consistent with the government's privacy and security policies?
- Is the primary intent of the website to educate and inform, rather than persuade, convert, or sell? The site may include advertising but must be free from heavy marketing or promotion of productions.
- Does the website contain any inappropriate or offensive content?
- Does the website provide information free of charge?
- PRIVACY NOTICES - The US Army Combat Center (USACRC) has conducted one (1) Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) and one (1) System of Records Notice (SORNs). The USACRC welcomes your comments regarding the Privacy Statement. If you believe that USACRC has not adhered to this Statement or the PIA, please contact the USACRC Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 255-2924.
- Defense Privacy, Civil Liberties, and Transparency Division
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us: email@example.com