The United States Army Combat Readiness Center now hosts its Distance Learning (DL) courses on the Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Army Learning Management System (ALMS) site. This provides Soldiers, Army civilians, safety professionals and joint forces greater access to our training resources. The procedures for locating, registering for and completing your training are listed below. Identify the course you need to complete, and follow the directions to the right with the appropriate LAUNCH link.
Accident Avoidance Course
In accordance with the Secretary of the Army Memo, Prioritizing Efforts – Readiness and Lethality (Update 2), dated 18 April 2018, the AAC, referenced in both AR 600-55 and AR 385-10, is no longer a requirement. Instruction contained in the Army Traffic Safety Training Program fulfills required training in accordance with DODI 6055.04. Since this is no longer a regulatory requirement and the AAC is dated, the ALMS will no longer offer it effective 27 April 2018. Both regulations will reflect this change in the next revisions.
CRC ATRRS Courses
ATRRS Courses available on ALMS:
- Risk Management Basic
- Risk Management Civilian Basic
- Commanders Safety Course
- Additional Duty Safety Course
|Follow these instructions to register for an ATRRS course:
- From the ATRRS home page https://www.atrrs.army.mil, scroll down and Click on “Individual Training Records” in the ATRRS Quick Links section.
- Put course number or the complete course title in appropriate search blocks:
- 2G-F97_DL - Risk Management Basic
- 2G-F104_DL - Risk Management Civilian Basic
- 2G-F94V3.1 - Commanders Safety Course
- 2G-F95_DL - Additional Duty Safety Course
- Click search
- Click “Register”
- Click on the CAC selector then LOGIN.
- Click on “Submit Application”.
Note: You need a CAC to register for all ATRRS courses. You “must be on a secure computer system”, on a military/federal installation. You cannot register from home.
After ATRRS notifies you that you are registered, login to the ALMS at https://www.lms.army.mil. In the “Active Learning” column, click on the course title. Finally, click on the title again that has “Web Based Training”.
Contact us by email email@example.com
or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208
ALMS Army Learning Management System
Courses available on the ALMS:
- Risk Management Operational
- Military Briefings
- The Collateral Duty Safety Officer's (CDSO) Course
- The Safety Committee Member's Safety Course
- The Employee's Safety Course
- The Supervisor's Safety Course
- The Manager's Safety Course
- Ordnance Branch RM Course
- Signal Branch RM Course
- Chemical Branch RM Course
- Aviation Branch RM Course
- Infantry/Armor Branch RM Course
- Transportation Branch RM Course
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course (AAPC)
- Risk Management In Army Fires Operations
- Risk Management In Army Quartermaster Operation
- Risk Management In Army Intelligence Operations
|Follow these instructions to register and complete a course:
- Login with your CAC or your AKO credentials on the ALMS site.
- Select “Search for Training” in the left-hand column.
- Type in the course title or description in the “Search” box and click search.
- Find your course title and click on “Begin Registration”, followed by “Complete Registration”.
Follow the ALMS instructions to launch the course.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208
USACRC Careerist Blackboard Courses
Until further NOTICE, the USACRC will NOT be offering CP12 Careerist Blackboard Professional Development Training courses.