The United States Army Combat Readiness Center now hosts its Distance Learning (DL) courses on the Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Army Learning Management System (ALMS) site. This provides Soldiers, Army civilians, safety professionals and joint forces greater access to our training resources. The procedures for locating, registering for and completing your training are listed below. Identify the course you need to complete, and follow the directions to the right with the appropriate LAUNCH link.
Accident Avoidance Course
In accordance with the Secretary of the Army Memo, Prioritizing Efforts – Readiness and Lethality (Update 2), dated 18 April 2018, the AAC, referenced in both AR 600-55 and AR 385-10, is no longer a requirement. Instruction contained in the Army Traffic Safety Training Program fulfills required training in accordance with DODI 6055.04. Since this is no longer a regulatory requirement and the AAC is dated, the ALMS will no longer offer it effective 27 April 2018. Personnel that have already enrolled or are assigned this course have 30 days to complete. Both regulations will reflect this change in the next revisions.
CRC ATRRS Courses
ATRRS Courses available on ALMS:
- Risk Management Basic
- Risk Management Civilian Basic
- Commanders Safety Course
- Additional Duty Safety Course
- Injury Prevention Through Leadership
|Follow these instructions to register for an ATRRS course:
- Click on "Self Development" in the ATRRS Channels Directory
- Put course number or course title in appropriate search blocks
- 2G-F97_DL - Risk Management Basic
- 2G-F104_DL - Risk Management Civilian Basic
- 2G-F94V3.1 - Commanders Safety Course
- 2G-F95_DL - Additional Duty Safety Course
- 2G-F105_DL - Injury Prevention Through Leadership
- Click search
- Click "Register"
- Click on the CAC selector then LOGIN.
Note: You need a CAC to register for an ATRRS course.
After ATRRS notifies you that you are registered, login to the ALMS at https://www.lms.army.mil
Select Current Enrollments and complete your training.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208
ALMS Army Learning Management System
Courses available on the ALMS:
- Risk Communication NEW COURSE
- Risk Management Operational
- Application of Accident Causation Theory
- Theories of Accident Prevention
- Military Briefings
- The Collateral Duty Safety Officer's (CDSO) Course
- The Safety Committee Member's Safety Course
- The Employee's Safety Course
- The Supervisor's Safety Course
- The Manager's Safety Course
- Ordnance Branch RM Course
- Signal Branch RM Course
- Chemical Branch RM Course
- Aviation Branch RM Course
- Infantry/Armor Branch RM Course
- Transportation Branch RM Course
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course (AAPC)
|Follow these instructions to register and complete a course:
- Login with your AKO credentials on the ALMS site
- Select Catalog Search
- Click the Advanced Search tab
- In the CATEGORY block, use the pick category icon and select ARMY SAFETY CENTER
- Click Search Training Catalog
- Select REGISTER for the course you want to complete
Follow the ALMS instructions to launch the course.
Contact us by email email@example.com or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208
USACRC Careerist Blackboard Courses
Until further NOTICE, the USACRC will NOT be offering CP12 Careerist Blackboard Professional Development Training courses.