The United States Army Combat Readiness Center now hosts its Distance Learning (DL) courses on the Army Training Support Center (ATSC) Army Learning Management System (ALMS) site. This provides Soldiers, Army civilians, safety professionals and joint forces greater access to our training resources. The procedures for locating, registering for and completing your training are listed below. Identify the course you need to complete, and follow the directions to the right with the appropriate LAUNCH link.
Accident Avoidance Course
In accordance with the Secretary of the Army Memo, Prioritizing Efforts – Readiness and Lethality (Update 2), dated 18 April 2018, the AAC, referenced in both AR 600-55 and AR 385-10, is no longer a requirement. Instruction contained in the Army Traffic Safety Training Program fulfills required training in accordance with DODI 6055.04. Since this is no longer a regulatory requirement and the AAC is dated, the ALMS will no longer offer it effective 27 April 2018. Both regulations will reflect this change in the next revisions.
Leader's Safety and Occupational Health Course (LSC)
In accordance with AR 385-10, para 5-3.a (DRAFT, PENDING PUBLICATION), Commanders are required to complete the Leader's Safety and Occupational Health Course (LSC). The LSC provides commanders and leaders the tools to manage a unit Safety and Occupational Health (SOH) program and to incorporate Risk Management (RM) into all unit planning and activities.
- LSC replaces the Commanders Safety Course (CSC), the Manager Safety Course and the Supervisor Safety Course and opened for enrollment in ATRRS beginning 1 October 2020.
- As of 1 December 2020, the Commanders Safety Course closed for new enrollments and any learners enrolled have until 31 December 2020 to complete this course and receive a graduation certificate.
- The Manager Safety Course and the Supervisor Safety Course will continue to be available in ALMS until the end of FY21.
- Either CSC or LSC is required to be completed prior to assuming the first command and for the Company Commander First Sergeant Pre-Command Course (CCFSPCC).
CRC ATRRS Courses
ATRRS Courses available on ALMS:
- Risk Management Basic
- Risk Management Civilian Basic
- Leaders Safety and Occupational Health Course (LSC)
- Additional Duty Safety Course
|Follow these instructions to register for an ATRRS course:
- From the ATRRS home page https://www.atrrs.army.mil, scroll down and Click on “TRAINING REGISTRATION & RECORDS” in the ATRRS Quick Links section.
- Enter course number or the complete course title in appropriate search blocks:
- 2G-F97_DL - Risk Management Basic
- 2G-F104_DL - Risk Management Civilian Basic
- 2G-F107_DL - Leaders Safety and Occupational Health Course
- 2G-F95_DL - Additional Duty Safety Course
- Click search
- Click “Register”
- Click on the CAC selector then LOGIN.
- Click on “Submit Application”.
Note: You need a CAC to register for all ATRRS courses. You “must be on a secure computer system”, on a military/federal installation or on a Government computer with VPN.
After ATRRS notifies you that you are registered, login to the ALMS at https://www.lms.army.mil. In the “Active Learning” column, click on the course title. Finally, click on the title again that has “Web Based Training”.
Contact us by email email@example.com
or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208
ALMS Army Learning Management System
Courses available on the ALMS:
- Collateral Duty Safety Officer's (CDSO) Course
- Risk Management Operational
- Employee Safety Course: Rights and Responsibilities
- Supervisor's Safety Course (Replaced by LSC 1 September 2021)
- Manager's Safety Course (Replaced by LSC 1 September 2021)
- Ordnance Branch RM Course
- Signal Branch RM Course
- Chemical Branch RM Course
- Aviation Branch RM Course
- Infantry/Armor Branch RM Course
- Transportation Branch RM Course
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course (AAPC)
- Risk Management In Army Fires Operations
- Risk Management In Army Quartermaster Operation
- Risk Management In Army Intelligence Operations
- Army Contract Safety Course
|Follow these instructions to register and complete a course:
- Login with your CAC or your AKO credentials on the ALMS site.
- Select “Search for Training” in the left-hand column.
- Type in the course title or description in the “Search” box and click search.
- Find your course title and click on “Begin Registration”, followed by “Complete Registration”.
Follow the ALMS instructions to launch the course.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 334-255-0208, DSN 558-0208